Thursday, July 18, 2019

How To Tie A Sarong| #Bikiniseason

Hi Beautiful!

This weekend I went away and I really enjoyed, to the point that I feel so bloated! And it's bikini seasons, and feeling bloated doesn't really do much for my confidence, as I don't even feel like myself. And yes, body confidence and is very important, but sometimes you just need that extra push. And I found a 'loophole' with this sarong, that allows me to show off my figure, but at the same time being loose around the stomach and thighs, means that I can eat to my heart's content without feeling bad. But of course a sarong is also a statement item, so I came up with four top sexy ways you can use this one material to create four outfits. Hope you watch and enjoy!

P.S it only cost £3.00 from Primark



#sarong #styleBlogger #london #goodmorning #fashionblogger #fashion #photooftheday #style #mua #hair #pretty #model #Asian #beautiful #happy #instagood #fridayfeeling #travel #beautiful #accessorize #Swimwear #SwimwearFashion #Bikini #BeachWear #TwoPieceSwimsuit #BikiniStyle #BikiniLife #BikiniSeason #BeachBabe #love #topsexywaystotieasarong 




How To Turn A Sarong Into 4 Outfits|Primark £3.00 Sarong A sarong is a style that literally embodies ‘two for the price of one’, as you can make various styles and outfits out of one material! I know right amazing! And I was able to find this beautifully patterned sarong at the price of £3.00 from @primark! And that cost is nothing compared to the fact that I made four outfits out of this one material. So make sure to check out the video as I show you how it's done! And don’t forget to like and share the video dolls😘😘 Follow: @lynn.trieu Subscribe to Blog: https://lynntrieufashion.blogspot.com/ #sarong #primark #fashion #instagood #OOTD #Asians #blogger #sale #style #beautiful#goodmorning #loveisland #UrbanOutfitter #fun #funfashion #Fashion #fahsionista #Stylish #FashionBlogger #Womensfashion #Lookbook #WhatIWore #Fashiondiairies #fahsionstyle #styleBlogger #Blog #london
A post shared by Lynn Trieu (@lynn.trieu) on

No comments:

Post a Comment

‘My Five Worst Bosses’

‘My Five Worst Bosses’ The service industry sucks, that much I know. And, from my experience, I know retail work isn’t ...