Friday, July 12, 2019

Accessorize Haul| Can Accessorize Accessories Your Bikini Wardrobe?



 Accessorize Haul| Can Accessorize Accessories Your Bikini Wardrobe?

Have you ever wondered what keeps Accessorize so fun and vibrant? And have you ever been like me ( I know I’m ashamed to say) and thought how the heck does a company stay in the market just selling accessories? Well, for one thing, accessories are staples for your everyday outfit and can bring your outfit from 0-100 real quick. So yes it is possible to run a successful business with this as your brand. And secondly, they sell amazing…wait for it clothes…or shall I say half clothes in my case? I found these beautiful flowery and vibrant bikini’s and cover-ups that will turn the heat up on your holiday for sure. And of course I had to team up one of my outfits with a lovely accessory, from Accessorize as where would be the fun in going to store that is named Accessorize without actually buying an accessory(and yes I am aware I have pretty much said Accessorize and accessory  like a trillion times, so how about you take a shot of wine (safely) every time I do). 

BIKINI’s
Outfit 1                                                                                                 Outfit 2
I chose an array…ok, I’ll be honest it's not an array as two of these basically look like they could literally be sisters, but trust me there’re two different bikinis. The first flowery bikini not only contains pastel flowers-with some reminding me vastly of water melons-the straps are positioned in the middle of your chest rather than the shoulder. Which I felt added a little of support (and I do emphasis on little as lets not go wild and amuse it has the same structure of your perfect shaped bra), while avoiding the unflattering straps that accompany some bikinis, which I hate as they make my arms look more ‘manly’ than they actually are. While this one avoids that and instead places more attention onto my breast, emphasizing the curves that you have in-between your boobs. And let's not forget the bottoms, which definitely show off some legs. 

And of course, I teamed this with this silk pastel pink headband from Accessorize which literally called out to me when I was shopping.  It not only complements the bikini which has similar undertones, but it also feels sooooooooo soft on your head, helping to keep sweat away due to the silk, as well as keeping my flyaways in check, and tightening my forehead muscles, giving me a natural ‘botox’ look.


My second flowery bikini, even though it has the same flower theme is completely different in style, being that the top half comes off as more of a cropped corset /bodice. But what I must say it came out slightly big on me. So, I don’t feel the support that I would have assumed it came with due to the style. But I love this blue, as it more noticeable compared to the other pastel bikini which blends really well with my skin tone.

And last but not least this teal green silk Bikini….my gosh…feels so gorgeous on the skin, like I’m wrapped in a spoonful of comfort and softness. And let's just say I really didn’t want to take it off!

OUTFIT 1:
Top: £9.00
Bottom: £8.50
Necklace: £15.00

OUTFIT 2:
Top: £22
Bottom: £18.00
Necklace: £11.00
Headband: £10.00


MAXI COVER-UPS
Black Maxi Dress

It's like a match made in heaven! I teamed the pastel bikini with this teal maxi cover-up, and I must say I’ve never seen a more perfect match even better than some of the contestants on Love Island! (haha). Plus the stretchy lightweight material, just glides on your skin, while also giving you that needed a touch of sass to own that beach.

Which is opposite with this black cover-up, which I felt was the needed contrast to neutralize the color of the second blue flowery bikini, as the bikini can be quite in your face the more you look at. And this combination is like dying and yang, as without out the other the work, but together they balance each out. Plus, like the mint teal cover-up, it is also stretchy, with the added slimming effect due to the color black. 

Lastly, this triangle-shaped white linen cover-up is too cute and lets the bikini shine. This is due to the fact that the color and style is still visible, and created an added pop of color that really works well. Also, what I must say is that if you're going for a sexy approach, this is not the outfit for you as it’s not flattering and doesn’t emphasis your assets. It instead is what I call comfort with style.

Black Maxi Dress
Price: £39.00

Blue Maxi Dress
Price: £28.00

White Maxi Dress
Price: £49.00


Also, even though I combined these outfit this way, don’t let that stop you! Try different combinations, and remember to have fun!!

Bag
Bag 1                                                                                                       Bag 2


The straw bag is dainty, lightweight and a neutral color, which is perfect as we already have a lot going on with this outfit. And straw bags are in again this summer, so get ahead of the game and start rocking yours!


Bag 2
This bag is an illusion itself, as you don’t seem to know where it starts or stops, as it's like an endless design of pattern and daintiness.
Bag 1
Price: £22.00
Bag 2
Price:  £13.50
Bag 3
Price: £17.50





#Accessorize #fun #funfashion #Fashion #fahsionista #Stylish #FashionBlogger #Womensfashion #Lookbook #WhatIWore #Fashiondiairies #fahsionstyle #styleBlogger #Blog #london


No comments:

Post a Comment

‘My Five Worst Bosses’

‘My Five Worst Bosses’ The service industry sucks, that much I know. And, from my experience, I know retail work isn’t ...